Children's Festival Happening in Burlington
Joys of childhood include singalongs, sugar, and toys galore … celebrate being a kid in Burlington this weekend.
The 26th annual Children’s Festival is taking place on Sunday.
There will be free entertainment, with main stage performers including Music with Miss Michelle, Sonshine & Broccoli, Isabella Hoops and Brent and Sarah's Comedy Magic Show.
In addition, there’s face-painting, balloon animals, and hair spray artists.
"The annual Children's Festival is an award-winning event that brings friends and families together,” said the city’s director of parks and recreation Chris Glenn.
“Children and their families are able to actively play outside with each other and enjoy some entertainment.”
Free activities include inflatables and crafts.
There will also be a ‘meet and greet’ with Peppa Pig, Spidey and Batgirl.
The event is taking place at Spencer Smith Park from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., rain or shine.
The Children’s Festival is listed among the Top 100 festivals and events in Ontario.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water