Conservation Halton Employee Injured at Kelso
An 18-year-old Conservation Halton employee is recovering in hospital after he was injured at Kelso in Milton.
The incident took place on Sept. 1.
Halton police’s collision reconstruction unit was sent to Kelso Conservation Area for a workplace accident involving a rolled over Kubota utility vehicle.
Initial investigation revealed that the teen worker was driving a Kubota utility vehicle on a downward sloped gravel path when he failed to negotiate a turn at the bottom of the hill.
He was transported to Hamilton General Hospital with serious injuries.
The Ministry of Labour attended and will be conducting a parallel investigation.
Any witnesses who have not spoken with investigators are asked to contact the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something? Hear something? Know something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store