Conservation Halton Employee Injured at Kelso
An 18-year-old Conservation Halton employee is recovering in hospital after he was injured at Kelso in Milton.
The incident took place on Sept. 1.
Halton police’s collision reconstruction unit was sent to Kelso Conservation Area for a workplace accident involving a rolled over Kubota utility vehicle.
Initial investigation revealed that the teen worker was driving a Kubota utility vehicle on a downward sloped gravel path when he failed to negotiate a turn at the bottom of the hill.
He was transported to Hamilton General Hospital with serious injuries.
The Ministry of Labour attended and will be conducting a parallel investigation.
Any witnesses who have not spoken with investigators are asked to contact the collision reconstruction unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 5065.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something? Hear something? Know something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Here’s Exactly Where the New Oakville Elementary School Will be Located
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Ford Government Proposes To End OHIP Out-Of-Country Traveller's Program