Construction To Cause Partial Road Closure In Burlington
Part of Timber Lane will be closed on April 11 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
According to the City of Burlington website, the road will be closed for “crane activity” between Pinedale Avenue and the driveway that provides access to Appleby Mall.
Cars will be detoured to New Street and Pinedale Avenue. However, local access to the mall and other streets will remain open.
Drivers are suggested to keep this in mind as it may affect their commute.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Oakville youth arrested for "swatting" incidents
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Halton Police catch vehicle illegally passing school bus
- Charges laid in Oakville labour trafficking investigation: Halton Police