Cool Craft Pop-Up Market Coming to Burlington
There’s food, beer, leather, and live music — more than 20 local ‘makers’ across multiple disciplines are coming to downtown Burlington on Friday.
The outdoor Centro Mkrs Market will feature handmade goods in the market square.
Names you may recognize include Lavender Liam, Tamp Coffee, Amber Aasman, Oast House Brewers, Kew Vineyards, and Oakville’s own Hatchet Made.
They’ll be selling a variety of goods, such as textiles, wood, metal, clay, food, beer, distilling, wine, floral, paper and more.
Admission is free and the event runs on July 7 from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Beverage tickets will be sold at the gate.
The Centro Garden is at 437 Brant St. and the Mkrs Mrkt is behind Centro, in the parking area off of John St.
Photo courtesy of Mkrs Market
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak