Cool New Barbershop Opens in Burlington
Beards are perfect for hiding an extra 10 pounds from all that summer cheers-ing or feigning deep thought when an intelligent woman asks an excellent question, and now men in Burlington have a new option when it comes to keeping that facial hair 100 at all times.
The Barber's Mark opened last month along Appleby Line and it’s billing itself as a one-stop barbershop for men.
It’s a blend of modern meets old-school.
The shop offers fades, hot towel shaves, and “detailing” for those digits.
There’s brick walls, wooden shelving, espresso, and mani/pedi packages for dudes who are all about that Treat Yo’Self Tuesday (although Nick Offerman would never approve!).
Free beverages are offered, including cappuccino, pop, and protein shakes for the hot dudes who lift (and hopefully train legs because women like me looooove us a solid pair of quads).
Regardless of the sport, you already know the game will be on.
Photo courtesy of The Barber's Mark
- Three Halton Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Oakville
- Burlington Vows to Protect its Land From Doug Ford
- Oakville Place Will Soon be Home These Food Establishments
- You Might be Required to Undergo This Test When Pulled Over in Halton