Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
A Tuesday night collision in Milton has led to one person being hospitalized.
Around 10:08 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30, a Halton Police officer in an unmarked police cruiser collided with a cyclist at Main Street East and Thompson Road North.
Paramedics and Milton Fire tended to the cyclist, who was later transported to a trauma centre with non-life-threatening injuries.
No one else was hurt in the collision, police say.
The Collision Resconstruction Unit and Identification Unit also attended the scene to investigate.
Anyone with further information is asked to call 905-825-4747, ext. 2410.
- Paramedics treating cyclist struck by vehicle in Milton
- Serious Collision in Milton Leaves Two People in Trauma Centres
- Police Looking For Witnesses After Cyclist Struck in Oakville
- Cyclist in Critical Condition After Being Struck by Vehicle in Oakville
- Cyclist seriously injured in collision in Burlington