Doctor from Milton Charged in Connection with Disturbing Sexual Offence
A Milton doctor who practices in Mississauga is facing charges in connection with a disturbing sexual offence.
Peel police say 45-year-old Milton man Fady Ghaly has been charged following an investigation into complaints that he was engaging in acts of voyeurism.
Police say two adult female victims advised investigators of a camera placed in the employee washroom of the Cawthra Medical Clinic (680 Silver Creek Blvd) in Mississauga.
On Nov. 23, Ghaly was arrested and charged with two counts of voyeurism.
He was released on a promise to appear with a future court date in December, 2017.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators from 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Clarification: The initial press release stated the suspect worked at Lakeshore Cawthra Medical Centre. Peel Regional Police have since made a correction — it’s called Cawthra Medical Clinic.
- What's Open and Closed Thanksgiving Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature