Downtown Burlington Business Association offering locally-curated specialties for Valentines Day
The Burlington Downtown Business Association is back with another Date Night Box, this one themed around Valentines Day.
The box is chock full of items that will both help set the perfect mood for Valentines Day as well as support multiple small businesses within the community. All proceeds go directly back to each vendor involved.
Among the items in this #DTBURLBOX are:
- Centro Garden – Dillon’s cocktail bitter (100ml)
- Culaccino – House-made fresh fettuccine (1 lb.) and pommodoro (tomato) sauce (500ml)
- La Familia Boutique Foods – Nonna’s meatballs
- Loch Side Lounge – Butternut squash soup (500ml)
- Lola Choco Bar & Sweet House – 4 French macarons
- Miss Bailey Brown Chocolate – 4-pack of chocolate truffles
Each box costs $80 and supplies are limited. Boxes will be available for curbside pickup Friday, Feb. 11, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 12, from 1 to 3 p.m.
To place your order, visit Downtown Burlington’s website.
If you’re a Downtown Burlington business member and would like to included in upcoming #DTBURLBOX, which will Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, contact the organization at [email protected]