Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down Burlington Roadway
A driver is facing charges after a vehicle was clocked driving 65 km/h over the speed limit on a Burlington roadway.
Halton police say a vehicle was recently measured traveling 165 km/h—65 km over the posted speed limit—with two small children in the vehicle.
Police say the vehicle was impounded. The driver also had their license suspended for seven days.
They will appear in court at a later date.
Photo courtesy of Halton Police
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- City of Burlington redesigns some services as province eases COVID-19 restrictions