Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down Burlington Roadway
A driver is facing charges after a vehicle was clocked driving 65 km/h over the speed limit on a Burlington roadway.
Halton police say a vehicle was recently measured traveling 165 km/h—65 km over the posted speed limit—with two small children in the vehicle.
Police say the vehicle was impounded. The driver also had their license suspended for seven days.
They will appear in court at a later date.
Photo courtesy of Halton Police
- Police Issue Public Safety Warning to Oakville Residents
- Police Investigating Assault at Milton Elementary School
- UPDATED: Police Seek Suspect Stealing From Small Businesses in Oakville and Burlington
- Oakville Man Facing Child Porn, Sex Assault Charges
- Burlington Environmental Group Seething at Mayor's Inaction on Tree Cutting