Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down Burlington Roadway
A driver is facing charges after a vehicle was clocked driving 65 km/h over the speed limit on a Burlington roadway.
Halton police say a vehicle was recently measured traveling 165 km/h—65 km over the posted speed limit—with two small children in the vehicle.
Police say the vehicle was impounded. The driver also had their license suspended for seven days.
They will appear in court at a later date.
Photo courtesy of Halton Police
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- UPDATE: One Male Arrested For Attempted Child Abduction in Oakville
- Halton Residents Warned of Gas Scam by Police