Driver Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville
A 38-year-old Milton woman is facing a stunt driving charge after she was clocked going 157 km/h in Oakville.
Halton police say the driver was clocked at 157 km in an 80 km/h zone along Trafalgar Rd., south of Burnhamthorpe Rd., on Aug. 2 at 9:58 p.m.
That’s where officers from the 2 District response team were conducting traffic speed enforcement.
The woman was driving a 2016 White Lexus RC 350, said Sgt. Dana Nicholas.
The driver is facing stunt driving and speeding charges under the Highway Traffic Act.
In addition, the Lexus was towed and seized for seven days.
The woman’s licence is suspended for one week.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Police Lay Stunt Driving Charge in Burlington School Zone
- Teen Caught Driving Mom's Car at Ridiculous Speed in Milton
- Driver Charged For Drinking and Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton