Driver Charged in Fatal Oakville Crash
On Tuesday August 14th, 2018 at approximately 4:04pm, the Halton Regional Police were dispatched to a serious motor vehicle collision on Wyecroft Road east of Dorval Drive in the Town of Oakville.
A westbound motor vehicle was attempting to make a left turn which resulted in a collision with an eastbound motorcycle. The male rider, a 35 year old Oakville resident was pronounced dead at the scene.
After an investigation by the Collision Reconstruction Unit, a charge has been laid in relation to this fatal motor vehicle collision.
The driver of the vehicle, Ryan Mulhern, is charged with the following offence: Turn - Not in Safety.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water