Driver Charged in Fatal Oakville Crash
On Tuesday August 14th, 2018 at approximately 4:04pm, the Halton Regional Police were dispatched to a serious motor vehicle collision on Wyecroft Road east of Dorval Drive in the Town of Oakville.
A westbound motor vehicle was attempting to make a left turn which resulted in a collision with an eastbound motorcycle. The male rider, a 35 year old Oakville resident was pronounced dead at the scene.
After an investigation by the Collision Reconstruction Unit, a charge has been laid in relation to this fatal motor vehicle collision.
The driver of the vehicle, Ryan Mulhern, is charged with the following offence: Turn - Not in Safety.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington
- Incredibly Rare Event Happening in Skies Above Halton