Driver Facing Drug, Weapons Charges After Oakville Crash
A single-vehicle crash along the QEW in Oakville has a driver facing more serious charges, say Ontario Provincial Police.
Officers from the Burlington detachment responded to the collision the morning of April 6.
The driver - whose name hasn’t yet been released - is being charged with possession of marijuana, possession of a prohibited weapon, and carrying a concealed weapon.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville