Elderly Pedestrian Struck at Burlington Centre
Halton police and paramedics are on scene at the Burlington Centre on Guelph Line following an elderly pedestrian being struck.
According to police, the elderly male who was struck is awake and his injuries are not serious.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- Police Investigating World War II Explosive Device Found in Burlington