Elderly Woman Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
An elderly citizen has sustained injuries after being struck by a vehicle this evening in Burlington.
The incident occurred around 6:45 p.m. in the area of Guelph Line and Upper Middle Road, according to Halton Police. The victim, a 70-year-old woman, was walking to a parking lot in the area when she was hit by a vehicle in the lot.
The victim was promptly taken to a hospital, where her injuries were fortunately deemed not serious.
No charges have been laid, police say.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville