Emergency Services Attending Collision in Burlington
A crash has taken place this evening in Burlington.
Police got a call at 7:31 p.m. regarding a single-vehicle collision on Dundas Street, east of Appleby Line, in which a vehicle appears to have collided with the guard rail.
One male, who police say may have been ejected from the vehicle, is injured. Emergency services were called to the scene.
The victim is being transported to Hamilton General Hospital, police report.
Dundas is currently closed between Appleby and Sutton Drive as the incident is investigated.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Investigating After Unusual Car Crash Seriously Injures Man in Burlington
- Emergency Services Attending Collision in Oakville
- Emergency Services on Scene Following Vehicle Rollover on 407 in Milton
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Burlington