Emergency Services Attending Collision in Burlington
A crash has taken place this evening in Burlington.
Police got a call at 7:31 p.m. regarding a single-vehicle collision on Dundas Street, east of Appleby Line, in which a vehicle appears to have collided with the guard rail.
One male, who police say may have been ejected from the vehicle, is injured. Emergency services were called to the scene.
The victim is being transported to Hamilton General Hospital, police report.
Dundas is currently closed between Appleby and Sutton Drive as the incident is investigated.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Multiple Collisions Prompting Road Closure in Oakville
- Milton Man Dead After Fatal Crash in Oakville
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Halton
- Major Delays Caused After Transport Truck Rolls into Ditch in Milton
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Burlington
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Emergency Services Attending Collision in Oakville
- Police Investigating After Unusual Car Crash Seriously Injures Man in Burlington
- Emergency Services on Scene for Collision in Burlington
- Police on Scene for Two Vehicle Collision in Milton