Emergency Services Attending Collision in Burlington
A crash has taken place this evening in Burlington.
Police got a call at 7:31 p.m. regarding a single-vehicle collision on Dundas Street, east of Appleby Line, in which a vehicle appears to have collided with the guard rail.
One male, who police say may have been ejected from the vehicle, is injured. Emergency services were called to the scene.
The victim is being transported to Hamilton General Hospital, police report.
Dundas is currently closed between Appleby and Sutton Drive as the incident is investigated.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Ontario extends emergency orders to June 19
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Ontario plans for Stage 2 of economy's reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Police Investigating After Unusual Car Crash Seriously Injures Man in Burlington
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- Police on Scene for Two Vehicle Collision in Milton
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington