Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Halton
Some not-so-friendly weather is in the forecast this weekend in the region of Halton.
According to a recent statement from E.C., potentially heavy rainfall is expected to start sometime this evening and persist into Saturday night.
Total rainfall amounts of 25 to 40 mm are likely.
Environment Canada cites the cause of rain to be a developing low pressure system that will be crossing the lower Great Lakes on Saturday.
We’ll keep you posted with any additional weather warnings.
- Three Men Injured in Halton Baseball Bat Attack
- Major Road Closure for Halton Police Investigation
- Oakville, Burlington Among Canada's 100 Best Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior Possibly in Oakville
- Well-Known Oakville Restos Named Among Canada’s Top 100 Italian Restaurants