Extremely Cold Weather in Store for Halton
Those of us who were hoping for March to quickly bring us some warmer weather will be sorely disappointed.
According to Environment Canada’s recent forecast, it’s going to be a chilly week in Halton.
The cold will be at its worst tonight: -17 degrees Celsius accompanied by a chance of snow on Sunday evening, March 3.
Winds of up to 15 km/h are also expected, with the wind chill feeling like -8 in the evening and -24 overnight.
Similarly low temperatures are expected during the rest of the week, with a daytime low of -9 on Tuesday and a high of 0 degrees on Saturday.
As always, residents should prepare for cold weather by bundling up with multiple layers, or simply staying indoors during extreme cold.
Stay warm, Halton!
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Halton Soon