Find Out How You Can Potentially Reduce Your Electricity Bill
Some Halton residents may be eligible to have their electricity bills reduced.
According to the Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP), if you are a customer of an electricity utility in a lower-income house you may be eligible for a reduction on your electricity bill.
The OESP will reduce the cost of your household electricity by applying a monthly credit directly to your bill, the amount of this credit will vary depending on how many people are living in a house and the combined household income.
Find out if you're eligible here.
Apply for this reduction here, note that applications take about six to eight weeks to process.
There is no deadline to apply, but the sooner do you apply and are accepted the sooner you will begin to receive the on-bill credits.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- UPDATE: Father Charged Following Murder of 11-Year-Old Daughter