Flurries May be Headed Towards Halton
It may be time to bring out the mitts and hats.
The Halton Region may see some flurries within the next couple of days.
According to Environment Canada, the high today, Oct. 23, is expected to be 12 degrees with a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
The high tomorrow is expected to be 9 degrees with a 30 per cent chance of showers.
On Thursday and Friday, the Halton Region is expected to see a high of 8 degrees.
Both days will be sunny however on Friday there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Saturday evening it will drop down to 2 degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
Are you ready for the snow if it comes?
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Police Say Car Thieves are Targeting SUVs in Oakville
- Here's How Much You'll Pay with a First Time Home Buyer's Incentive in Halton