Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
Police made four arrests following an early morning armed robbery in Burlington.
Around 5:20 a.m. on Saturday, March 23, three male suspects entered the Becker’s convenience store at Brant Street and Upper Middle Road.
The males had their faces concealed and one brandished a firearm.
“The three males robbed the lone clerk of a quantity of money, cigarettes and lottery tickets, prior to leaving the area in a motor vehicle being driven by a fourth unknown suspect,” police say.
At 6:17 a.m., Peel Regional Police notified Halton Police of a collision involving the same vehicle in the city of Mississauga.
Officers attended the area and arrested four youths believed to be responsible for the robbery.
A quantity of stolen property was recovered and no injuries were reported in the crash or the robbery.
“Custody of the youths was transferred to members of the Halton Regional Police Service, who are continuing the investigation,” police say.
All four youths are being held pending a bail hearing and are facing charges including robbery with a firearm and wearing a disguise with intent to commit an indictable offence.
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Tim Horton’s Launching Limited-Time Doughnut for a Good Cause in Halton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Everything You Need to Know About Midnight Madness in Oakville This Year
- Two Youths Arrested Following Convenience Store Robbery in Burlington
- Three Teens Charged Following Armed Robbery in Oakville
- Five Georgetown Youths Facing Charges in Street Robbery
- Two Milton Men Arrested Following an Alleged Armed Robbery
- Halton Police Seeking Two Suspects Following Armed Robbery in Halton Hills