Frigid Weather Set to Hit Halton This Week
While it’s definitely still fall—and there are some nice days ahead—it looks like old man winter is going to rear his ugly head this week.
A least for a little while.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, temperatures will fall to -1 on the night of Wednesday, Oct. 17.
But while that’s pretty chilly, the weather agency doesn’t appear to be calling for any snow—so you probably won’t be waking up to a dusting of flurries.
On Thursday, temperatures will climb back up to a more seasonally-appropriate 9 degrees.
We’ll be back in the double digits by the weekend.
But if you plan to stay out late on Wednesday, you might want to wear a thicker coat.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect for Halton
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Here's How Much House Prices Have Fallen in Halton