Frigid Weather Set to Hit Halton This Week
While it's definitely still fall—and there are some nice days ahead—it looks like old man winter is going to rear his ugly head this week.
A least for a little while.
According to a recent Environment Canada forecast, temperatures will fall to -1 on the night of Wednesday, Oct. 17.
But while that's pretty chilly, the weather agency doesn't appear to be calling for any snow—so you probably won't be waking up to a dusting of flurries.
On Thursday, temperatures will climb back up to a more seasonally-appropriate 9 degrees.
We'll be back in the double digits by the weekend.
But if you plan to stay out late on Wednesday, you might want to wear a thicker coat.
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Female Arrested for Impaired Driving in Oakville
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam