Fugitive Friday: Burlington Man Wanted by Halton Police
A Burlington man is being sought by Halton police and he's known to frequent Burlington, Oakville, Acton, and Brampton.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Clifford Dean Williams, 47.
Police allege Williams committed an assault in July of 2017 in Burlington while on a probation order. He was arrested for this assault and has since violated his probation order and failed to appear in court for these charges, say police.
Police are currently trying to find Williams, whose whereabouts are unknown.
Williams is wanted for:
- Three counts of fail to comply with probation.
- Disobeying order of court.
- Fail to re-attend court.
Williams is described as standing 5-foot-7, weighing 150 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes. He has a tattoo on his right forearm of a skull and flames, and a tattoo of an “X” on his right middle finger.
Anyone with information that would assist investigators in locating Williams is asked to contact Det.-Const. Kellerman at 905-825-4747 x 2213.
You can also contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM
- Fugitive Friday: Innisfil Man Wanted by Halton Police
- Fugitive Friday: Cambridge Woman Wanted by Halton Police
- Fugitive Friday: Alleged Purse Thief Wanted by Halton Police
- Fugitive Friday: Hamilton Man Wanted by Halton Police
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court