Funeral to be held for girl found dead next to father at base of Milton escarpment
A funeral is set to take place today for a four-year-old girl whose body was found next to her father's at the base of an escarpment in Milton.
Keira Kagan's family says the funeral is open to anyone who wants to attend.
The girl and her father, Robin Brown, went missing Sunday afternoon after they went hiking in Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area.
Police launched a massive search of the area during a snow and freezing rain storm.
Kagan's mother and stepfather believe the deaths were a murder-suicide that took place in the middle of a lengthy custody battle.
Halton regional police say they are not investigating the deaths as homicides "at this point."
- Pier 1 files for bankruptcy protection, closing all Canadian stores
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- Vote: Which sculpture should Burlington go with?
- Ontario family prepares to say goodbye to toddler found dead with father
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Funeral Planned on Wednesday for 11 Year Old Riya Rajkumar
- Deceased bodies of missing father and four year old girl recovered in Milton
- Police searching for missing father and four year old child in Milton