Gas Prices Set to Drop in Halton
Are you traveling this weekend?
If so, you might be happy to hear that gas is about to get a little cheaper.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop another three cents a litre.
In Case You Missed It … gas drops another 3 cents a litre tomorrow … https://t.co/mciK541l5U— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) October 12, 2018
McTeague says gas prices in Toronto and the GTA (as well as Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Guelph, Barrie, Niagara and other Ontario cities) will experience a two cent drop today (Friday, Oct. 12) and another three cent drop on Saturday, Oct. 13.
So if you don’t need gas immediately, waiting until tomorrow could save you five cents a litre.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington