Georgetown Man Accused of Sex Crimes Involving Kids
A Georgetown man is being charged with sex crimes in relation to a child-luring investigation by Toronto police.
The arrest was made on May 31.
That’s when investigators from the sex crimes child exploitation section handcuffed the suspect in the Hwy. 7 and Mountainview Rd. area in Georgetown.
Investigators allege the man was on a social media platform using the handle ‘toker84to’ to lure children.
Officers also executed a search warrant following the arrest.
Sean Caschera, 33, is charged with making sexually explicit material available to a person under 16 years of age, luring a child under 16 years, luring a child under 18 years, attempt invitation to sexual touching, attempt to make child pornography.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-8500, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
Reporting can also be made online at Canada’s National Tipline for Reporting the Online Sexual Exploitation of Children.
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Ontario government passes bill to limit public wages
- UPDATE: Coach's Corner host Ron MacLean apologizes for Don Cherry's controversial remarks
- Update: Distressed Halton coyote found and treated for injuries
- Latest on schools and buses in Halton on snowy Monday