Get Ready for a Rainy Weekend in Halton
It’s going to be a wet one.
Earlier this week, Halton was expected to possibly see some flurries this weekend, however, things have changed.
According to Environment Canada, more rain then snow is in the forecast now.
Tomorrow, Oct. 26, we will see a high of 10 degrees and only a 30 per cent chance of showers.
But on Saturday it is expected to only be five degrees with a 70 per cent of rain periods.
Sunday it will six degrees and there is a 70 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
It may be a good idea to get your umbrella out.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- Sun Life helping people on disability leave in Halton return to work
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified