Get Ready for Snow in Halton
Whether you want it or not, snow is coming and it may be arriving in the Halton Region sooner than you think.
According to The Weather Network, the Halton Region is expected to see snow by Tuesday of next week, Nov. 13.
Five cm of snow is expected on Nov. 13 and later in the week on Friday two to four cm is expected.
A few flurries are expected on Saturday, Nov. 17.
It may be time to bring out the shovels, hats, mitts, and gloves.
Photo courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville