Get Ready for Snow in Halton
Whether you want it or not, snow is coming and it may be arriving in the Halton Region sooner than you think.
According to The Weather Network, the Halton Region is expected to see snow by Tuesday of next week, Nov. 13.
Five cm of snow is expected on Nov. 13 and later in the week on Friday two to four cm is expected.
A few flurries are expected on Saturday, Nov. 17.
It may be time to bring out the shovels, hats, mitts, and gloves.
Photo courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- McMaster University Continuing Education Can Help You Find a New Job
- Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home