Get Ready for Snow in Halton
Whether you want it or not, snow is coming and it may be arriving in the Halton Region sooner than you think.
According to The Weather Network, the Halton Region is expected to see snow by Tuesday of next week, Nov. 13.
Five cm of snow is expected on Nov. 13 and later in the week on Friday two to four cm is expected.
A few flurries are expected on Saturday, Nov. 17.
It may be time to bring out the shovels, hats, mitts, and gloves.
Photo courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
- Highway lane blocked due to collision in Burlington