GO Transit modifying schedule in wake of coronavirus outbreak
If you use GO Transit and plan to continue using it over the coming weeks, you should note that there could be some changes to the schedule you're accustomed to.
GO Transit recently took to Twitter to say that as of March 18, select GO trains and buses will be temporarily reduced to ensure customer and employee safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
GO Transit says all routes will continue to be served, but riders can expect revised bus service.
Most rush-hour trains will run every 30 minutes.
If you use the Lakeshore West train, note that there will be no express rush-hour trips.
There will also be no train service to Niagara Falls or St. Catharines. Metrolinx says you can take GO Bus Route 12 service to Niagara Falls, which connects to GO train service at Burlington GO.
If you use the Kitchener line, you should note that there will be no express rush-hour trips.
To see a full list of GO Train changes, click here.
To see a full list of GO Bus changes, click here.
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- Teen arrested for 'anti-Black' graffiti in Oakville
- Suspects arrested after carjacking attempts in Oakville and Milton
- Halton Mayors urging residents to wear masks when inside public spaces