Halton Police Arrest Mississauga Man For Human Trafficking
The Halton Police's Human Trafficking Unit has arrested a Mississauga man for allegedly exploiting an adult woman for sexual purposes.
On May 15, 27-year-old Muhammad Sultan Aulakh was arrested and charged with:
- Exercise control
- Receiving material benefit from sexual services
- Trafficking in persons
- Receiving material benefit resulting from trafficking in persons
- Advertising sexual services
The investigation began after police received information brought forward by the woman involved in the alleged incident.
The accused is currently being held in custody while awaiting a bail hearing.
Anyone with additional relevant information is asked to contact Detective Dan Ciardullo at 905-825-4747 ext. 5331 of the Halton Police or Crime Stoppers.
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak