Halton Police Arrest Person For Impaired Driving
A person has been arrested for impaired driving in Milton.
A concerned citizen called the police after seeing the driver swerving on the roadway.
According to the police, the driver’s blood alcohol level was more than double the legal limit.
The Halton Police have arrested the driver and impounded their car.
More updates to come.
Photo courtesy of Halton Police.
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Police Looking for Woman Last Seen in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home With Spacious Master Bedroom
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Burlington Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Halton Hills Was 2.5 Times Over Limit
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Milton Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving in Burlington