Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train
Halton Police are currently on scene following a pedestrian allegedly being struck by a train in the Main Street North and Guelph Street Acton area shortly before 8:30 a.m. today (Oct. 9).
Police say the train is currently stopped and that police are investigating the area.
According to police, travellers should expect traffic and train delays as the investigation continues.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville