Halton Police search for 2 suspects after Oakville Place jewellery robbery
The Halton Regional Police Service is looking for two suspects accused of robbing the Peoples Jewellers in Oakville Place Mall at 240 Leighland Avenue, Oakville.
At approximately 9:00 pm on Thursday (Feb 6), two suspects entered the mall wearing white hazmat-type suits and proceeded directly to Peoples Jewellers.
“Once inside the store, one suspect began to smash a display case at the rear of the store with a crowbar,” according to Halton Police.
“The other suspect sprayed a fire extinguisher directly at the store’s surveillance cameras. Both suspects ransacked the display case and fled the mall in a dark coloured SUV.”
Suspect 1: Male, black balaclava, white hazmat-type suit, black shoes, white soles, white gloves, black bag.
Suspect 2: Male, black balaclava, respirator mask, white hazmat-type suit, black gloves, black shoes.
There were no physical injuries sustained during the robbery, according to police.
- Police still searching for suspects who robbed Oakville jewelry store in hazmat suits
- Police Searching for Two Suspects of Armed Robbery in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Oakville Robbery
- Halton Police Looking for Suspects in Burlington Pharmacy Robbery
- Armed Suspects Sought in Georgetown Robbery