Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
Halton Police asked the public to assist in locating a missing Oakville teen.
Police say 15-year-old Jacob Czok-Maroccia was last seen leaving his home on Sybella Dr at 7:15 a.m. on foot Monday morning.
Police say Jacob may be “in the company of friends”.
He is described as being 5-foot-10 and 180 pounds; with shaggy brown hair and brown eyes.
Jacob was last seen wearing a white hoodie, dark sweatpants, and white shoes, according to police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
Czok-Maroccia has been located in good health.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9