Halton Police Seeking Public’s Help in Locating Male Last Seen in Oakville
The Halton Police is currently seeking the public's help in locating a male who was last seen in Oakville, Christopher Dobson (37).
An investigation regarding weapon-related offenses is currently being conducted by police.
Dobson is described by police as a being a white male, who is approximately 5’8”, and 122 lbs.
Police say Dobson has brown hair, blue eyes, scruffy facial hair, and was wearing a green shirt with black stripes and glasses.
Dobson, according to police, was last seen driving a 2015 Grey Dodge Charger with the New Brunswick license plate 'JND629' at approximately 10:40 a.m. in the area of Speers Road and Fourth Line in Oakville.
If located, police have advised the public to not approach Dobson and to call 911 immediately.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior Possibly in Oakville
- Police seeking public's assistance to identify theft suspect in Burlington