Halton Police Warning Residents Of Increasing Number Of Motorcycle Collisions
With four motorcycle collisions in the past four days, Halton Police are advising drivers to stay safe on the roads.
“Motorcycle operators are vulnerable road users, and four in ten motorcycle collisions will result in life-altering injury or death,” says police.
According to police, there have been 31 motorcycle collisions on Halton roads in 2019 so far. As a result, 21 riders were injured, four rides lost their lives and eight suffered life-altering injuries.
Half of the collision involved a single motorcycle and half involved a motorcycle and another vehicle.
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- Man accused of driving stolen motorcycle to Halton police station
- Fatal Motorcycle Crashes on the Rise in Ontario
- Motorcycle Driver Sought After Failing to Stop for Police in Milton