Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 10 – Dec. 16
Rise and shine, Halton. Another work week is upon us.
It’s going to be a cloudy week in Halton this week according to Environment Canada.
Here is your weekly weather forecast.
Today we will see a high of one degree and it will be mainly cloudy.
Tomorrow, Dec. 11, we will see a high of minus one and there is a 70 per cent chance of flurries. So, if you’re out and about tomorrow make sure you’re prepared with a hat and mitts.
Wednesday we will see a high of minus two but it is expected to be sunny.
Thursday, Dec. 13, the temperature will rise a little bit. We will see a high of two degrees, however, there is a 40 per cent chance of flurries or rain showers.
Heading into the weekend, temperatures will continue to rise. Friday we will see a high of four degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of rain. Saturday we will also see a high of four degrees and a 40 per cent chance of showers.
Sunday, Dec. 16, we will see a high of three degrees and it will be cloudy majority of the day.
Happy Monday, Halton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Tim Horton’s Launching Limited-Time Doughnut for a Good Cause in Halton
- Halton District School Board Teacher Accused of Misconduct
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Halton
- A New Brewery is Coming to Milton