Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 3 – Dec. 9
December is officially here and, according to Environment Canada, the weather is going to be fairly nice.
At least for this week.
Today, Dec. 3, the high will be one degree with a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Tomorrow it will be minus one degree, however, it will be mainly sunny.
Mid-week the Halton Region will see a high of zero with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Thursday, Dec. 6, there is a 60 per cent chance of flurries. The temperature is expected to be minus one.
It's going to be a sunny weekend in Halton.
Friday it will be minus four degrees but sunny.
Saturday will be a little warmer with a temperature of minus one and sunny.
And on Sunday the expected high is one degree and it will, again, be sunny.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- This Burlington Gem is Set to Close This Month
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Pick Pocket Incident in Burlington With Elderly Victim
- A New Tax is Coming to the Town of Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- This New Restaurant in the GTA May Just be the Next Italian Hot Spot