Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 3 – Dec. 9
December is officially here and, according to Environment Canada, the weather is going to be fairly nice.
At least for this week.
Today, Dec. 3, the high will be one degree with a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Tomorrow it will be minus one degree, however, it will be mainly sunny.
Mid-week the Halton Region will see a high of zero with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Thursday, Dec. 6, there is a 60 per cent chance of flurries. The temperature is expected to be minus one.
It's going to be a sunny weekend in Halton.
Friday it will be minus four degrees but sunny.
Saturday will be a little warmer with a temperature of minus one and sunny.
And on Sunday the expected high is one degree and it will, again, be sunny.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- WATCH: Stunt drivers and street racers 'hijack' roads and parking lots; Oakville man charged
- Police searching for woman last seen in Oakville area
- Toronto police officer and Halton resident arrested for sexual assault
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic: May 29
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30