Hamilton Man Charged With Oakville Theft
A Hamilton man is facing charges for allegedly breaking into cars in northwest Oakville.
Halton police say the incidents took place overnight on Sept. 14 and Sept. 15 in a residential area near Skipton Lane, near Dundas St. W. and Bronte Rd.
Patrol officers found the suspect in the backyard of a nearby house and arrested him.
Daniel Saunders, 34, is charged with theft under $5,000, trespass by night, possession of break and enter tools, possession of property obtained by crime, possession of weapons dangerous, and fail to comply probation.
Police believe there are more victims in the northwest Oakville and northeast Burlington areas.
If your vehicle was entered or property was taken during this timeframe and in these locations, you’re asked to phone the 2 District criminal investigations bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2216.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Warning Residents About Suspicious Vehicle in Milton
- One Male in Custody After Terrorizing Family in Oakville
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One Male in Custody Following Incident at Oakville School
- Four Arrested by Halton Police Following Alleged Cell Phone Theft Ring
- Suspect Charged in Oakville and Burlington Break-Ins
- Suspects Charged After Halton Police Find Stolen Van in Burlington
- Young Teens Charged After SUV Stolen in Burlington
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle