Here’s Everything we Know About This New Development Coming to Burlington
A new development is coming to Burlington, a condo and loft development.
Here is everything we know.
This development, which is known as The Gallery Project, is being developed by Carriage Gate - a company that has been building in the Halton Region since 1988.
The development will be 23 storeys and will have 161 condo and loft units. Prices for these units will range anywhere from $300, 000 to over a million.
This building will include a fitness centre with cardio and weight equipment, a pet spa, a dining/meeting room, a party room with a full kitchen, a games room, a yoga studio space (indoor and outdoor), an outdoor rooftop patio and lounge and BBQ area, an eco-friendly green roof, an oversized patio located on the street level, and ground floor retail.
The development is located in a good area according to the Gallery Condos and Lofts website. It is in the charming downtown Burlington area, it is in close proximity to three Go Stations making it easy for residents to travel to Toronto or surrounding areas, it is within walking distance to Burlington's music, dance, food, and theatre scene.
The building is currently in the pre-construction stage of development and is expected to be completed by 2022.
The architect for this project is Turner Fleischer Architects.
To register for guaranteed first access to a unit in this building, or for more information, visit the Gallery Condos and Lofts website.
Photo is courtesy of the Gallery Condos and Lofts website.
- Halton Hills passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Oakville council passes motion calling for mandatory mask bylaw across Halton
- 401 on-ramp blocked in Milton due to flooding
- Police searching for missing 17-year-old from Oakville
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Burlington Development
- Construction for Massive Development Starting Soon in Burlington
- Another New Massive Development Could be Coming to Burlington
- City Likely to Reject Proposed Condo Development in Burlington
- Here’s What We Know About a Potential New Development in Burlington