Here’s How Cold it Will be in Halton This Week
Halton residents may want to keep their coats, mitts, and hats close because it’s going to be a fairly cold week this week (March 5 to March 10) - at least at the beginning.
According to Environment Canada, the region will see a high of minus nine today (March 5); however, it will feel like minus 25 this morning with the wind chill and minus 16 in the afternoon.
Overnight tonight, it is expected to feel like minus 22 - so you may want to take an extra blanket to bed.
Tomorrow, it is expected to be minus seven and sunny. Temperatures on March 7 will improve slightly, reaching minus four.
Heading into the weekend; however, temperatures will continue to improve.
On Friday in Halton it is expected to be zero degrees, Saturday it will be three degrees and sunny, and on Sunday in the region the temperature will be four degrees with rain or snow.
So, although this week is starting off quite chilly it is expected to become a little more bearable.
Stay warm, Halton.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- More than two hundred residents affected by power outage in Burlington