Here’s How Milton is Helping Residents Achieve Their New Year’s Resolutions
Working out and getting active are two common goals that often make it onto many people’s New Year’s resolutions list.
However, these resolutions can sometimes be the hardest to keep up with.
Luckily for Milton residents, throughout the month of January the town will be helping people stay on track.
To help residents get active in 2019, according to a recent press release, the town is offering a free fitness week.
For the month of January, residents can try out the fitness centres and fitness classes at any Town facility for one week free.
Residents are encouraged to try drop-in classes that will get them moving. Residents can also go to one of the fitness centres in town and have a staff member give them a tour of the equipment to get them started.
“We want to inspire residents to lead an active life,” Kristene Scott, Commissioner, Community Services, said in the press release.
“I encourage everyone to try out one of our many fitness classes or centres and see how we can help you reach your fitness goals”.
Will you be taking advantage of this limited-time offer?
For more information, visit the Town of Milton website.
Photo is courtesy of the Town of Milton.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation
- Heavy Police Presence Following Shooting In Burlington
- Female Pronounced Dead Following Shooting In Burlington
- Oakville Fitness Centre Closure to be Aware of
- Milton Announces Exciting Initiative to Get Residents Involved in the Town’s Growth
- Here’s How Residents Can Get Involved With the Town of Milton
- Here’s How Oakville Residents Can Help Enhance the Town
- Here’s How To Get A Free Pass And Student Discounts At Any Oakville Gym