Here’s How Yesterday’s Weather Advisory Impacted Halton
The Halton Region saw its first major snowfall yesterday.
Here’s how that snowfall has impacted the region this morning, Nov. 16.
Following Environment Canada’s weather advisory yesterday, Nov. 15, the Halton Region is now dusted with snow.
Although the weather advisory has been lifted, the snowfall still may impact your commute this morning. Drivers are advised to give themselves extra time to get to their destinations and to be cautious while on the roads.
Sadly, for Halton students, in both school boards, there was not enough snow to result in the first snow day of the season. All schools remain open today, but all buses for zone three have been cancelled.
If parents plan to keep their children home, they must report this to the school before the school day starts.
As for what to expect today in terms of weather, according to Environment Canada, there will be periods of light snow mixed with rain and a high of three degrees.
Stay safe out there today Halton.
Zone map is courtesy of the Halton District School Board. Today’s weather photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Here's How Much You'll Pay with a First Time Home Buyer's Incentive in Halton
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton