Here’s How You Can Cool Down in Burlington This Summer
Summer is here, and this week is supposed to be a hot one in the Halton Region. And if you’ve been searching for a way to cool down in Burlington, then we have some good news. The city recently announced that its spray and splash pads are now open.
Here are the spray and splash pads that are now open in Burlington.
- The Bolus Gardens Parkette spray pad
- Dofasco Waterjet Plaza
- The Hidden Valley Park spray pad
- Ireland Park spray pad
- LaSalle splash park
- Millcroft Park spray pad
- Mountainside pool and splash park
- Nelson pool and splash park
- Norton Community Park spray pad
- Orchard Community Park spray pad
- Pinemeadow Park spray pad
- Spencer Smith Park spray pad
The Hidden Valley Park spray pad, along with the Ireland Park spray pad, the Millcroft Park spray pad, the Norton Community Park spray pad, and the Orchard Community Park spray pad are all open from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m. However, the hours at the other locations may vary.
For more information about each of the city’s spray and splash pads, and pools, click here.
How will you be staying cool in Burlington this summer?
Cover photo is courtesy of the city of Burlington’s Twitter page.
- Police Searching for Parents After Lost Baby Found in Milton
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington
- Road Closed for Serious Crash Involving Motorcycle in Milton
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Multiple Drivers Penalized for Speeding, Street Racing in Oakville and Burlington