Here’s How You Can Get Involved With the Halton District School Board
If you've been wanting to get involved with the Halton District School Board (HDSB) then your opportunity is coming.
According to a recent media release, community organizations and members of the public are encouraged to come to a meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m., to discuss possible planning and partnership opportunities within HDSB facilities.
Partnership opportunities in existing schools, and co-build opportunities in proposed new schools, as well as a new Board Administrative Centre, will be examined at the J.W. Singleton Education Centre (2050 Guelph Line, Burlington).
Potential partners are asked to bring to the meeting relevant planning information including population projections, growth plans, community needs, and land use and greenspace/park requirements.
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Halton School Board Receives Significantly Less Funding Than Other Boards
- Here’s What We Know About the New Trafalgar Park Community Centre
- Here’s What We Know About the Southeast Community Centre
- Halton's Catholic School Board is Under Fire for Cutting Off Charities Over 'Values'
- Is Halton Getting New Schools?