Huge Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Burlington
There was a huge lottery ticket winner that was sold in Burlington for last nights draw.
There was no jackpot winner but there was a lot of winners.
The LOTTO MAX draw on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 will offer an estimated $70 million jackpot plus an estimated 20 MAXMILLIONS prizes of $1 million each.
Last night's draw produced some nice wins across the province:
- Four MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Burlington, Niagara Falls, Ottawa and Toronto.
- Two second prize-winning tickets, worth $114,829.50 each, were sold in Brampton and Newmarket.
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $500,000 each, were sold in St. Catharines and Haliburton County/Muskoka District.
- Two ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Toronto and on PlayOLG.ca.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario LOTTO MAX players have won over $5.2 billion, including 68 jackpot wins and 590 MAXMILLIONS prizes, right across the province.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19