Ice Cream Social Happening in Milton
A popular Milton park is finally reopening and there’s going to be tubs and tubs of ice cream.
The grand opening of Victoria Park is taking place with the Ice Cream Social on Thursday, July 27.
Residents will be celebrating two things: Milton’s 160th birthday and Canada’s 150th anniversary of Confederation.
There will be an official ribbon-cutting along with games, face-painting, kids’ activities, and the official plaque unveiling.
Residents are invited to bring picnic blankets and celebrate under the stars with Canadian music performed by the Milton Concert Band.
Visitors are also invited to take in the many new features of the park, including the restoration of the cenotaph, commemorative pathways, plus playground equipment and swings.
The event is taking place beside Town Hall (150 Mary St.) from 6:30 pm. until 8 :30 p.m.
Admission is free.
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- Body Discovered in Lake Ontario in Burlington
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Halton
- UPDATE: Suspicious Male in Campbellville Area Identified
- Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Dec. 17 – Dec. 23