If You Bought These Products You Could Get Some Money Back
Some Halton residents could be eligible to get money back if they bought certain products.
If you purchased any of the following CRT (cathode ray tube - a display device often used in televisions and computer monitors) products in Canada between March. 1, 1995 and Nov. 25, 2007 you can receive money back from settlements.
- CRT TVs
- CRT computer monitors
- CRTs for inclusion in TVs or computer monitors
Residents may be eligible regardless of the manufacturer or brand where they bought the product.
To be considered, residents have to complete and file a claim form by March. 1, 2019.
To file a claim, click here.
Eligible residents will receive a minimum payment of $20 but payments will be given out on a proportional basis, based on the value of the resident's claim in relation to the value of all approved claims.
Claims will be based on the following variables.
- CRT purchases
- Value of CRT
- Categorization (the customer's position within the distribution chain)
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Oakville Man Dead After Driving Vehicle into Ditch
- Oakville Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403
- Collision Prompts Lengthy Road Closure in Milton