Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar
Over 2,000 jars of a specific type of PC mustard are being recalled due to possible presence of glass.
Here is what the product looks like, courtesy of the CFIA:
The mustard jars are dated April 12, 2018 with the UPC code 060383013929.
There have been no reported illnesses, but glass was found in one jar according to The Canadian Press, which triggered the massive recall.
Loblaw has stated that all affected jars have been removed from store shelves.
If you have this product in your home with the date and UPC listed above, you can take it back for a full refund.
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Internet providers explain why they’ve hiked prices amid an economic downturn
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Popular Chicken Product Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from Oakville Store