Major Road Closure in Milton This Weekend
Road widening work begins in Milton bright and early Saturday, which means road closures are going to kick in.
Steeles Ave. will be closed from Bronte St. to Industrial Dr. starting at 5 a.m. Saturday until Sunday at 7 p.m.
In case you didn’t know, Steeles will be widened from a two-lane rural to a four-lane urban cross section from 400 metres west of Industrial to Regional Road 25/Martin Street.
The project will include: two 3.65m vehicle lanes each direction and dedicated on-street bike lanes; left-turn lanes and right-turn lanes at intersections; new traffic signals at Steeles Ave. at Industrial Dr.; new watermain and new water service connections; 3.0 m off-road multi-use asphalt pathways on both sides of Steeles.
Here’s the detour route:
Map courtesy of the Town of Milton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville