Major Temperature Swing in the Forecast for Halton
There’s an old saying that goes, “March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb.”
While it’s too early to say how March will leave us, it’s safe to say that March did, indeed, come in like a lion. A very cold lion at that.
But it looks like the extreme cold temperatures we’ve been dealing with this week are set to ease up by the weekend. In fact, a temperature swing of 12 degrees is in the forecast for Oakville, Burlington and Milton.
On Thursday, March 7, temperatures will sit at -4 and feel like -11—quite chilly when you think about the fact that spring is just around the corner. Fortunately for those who are tired of winter, temperatures are expected to hit 7 degrees on Sunday (although it’ll feel more like 3 degrees).
In fact, it looks like relief is about to come on Friday, when temperatures reach 0 degrees. While temperatures fall again to -1 on Saturday, they finally rise to 7 on Sunday and then stay in the low single digits into the week.
Here’s hoping spring has at least some nice days in store for us.
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18